The Overlook Picnic Area
At this time we are CLOSED until further notice due to COVID
This facility is for residents/Edgemont property owners ONLY.
For Picnic Grounds Questions & Reservations
Reservation/payment must be made in advance.
Call Karen for reservations - cell (970) 759-5495 - email@example.com
The picnic area is available for use for Edgemont Ranch, Highlands and the Meadows sub-division residents and their guests ONLY.
- We are open late spring through fall.
- A total of 16 picnic tables are provided..
- Maximum of 70 people allowed
- The kitchen area includes the following: electrical outlets, double sink, fresh drinking water, a mini fridge, stove top, numerous cabinets, a large flagstone counter area, 30 x 30 tent, three professional barbecue gas grills (propane is provided) and 3 drink bins that are each large enough to hold a keg or drink cooler with ice surrounding them.
- Due to fire danger, open fires are strictly prohibited. No tiki torches, campfires, bonfires etc.
- Sanded volleyball courts with nets and balls are provided as well as a horseshoe pit with post and shoes.
- Two portable lavatories are included.
- Trash bags are provided in the trash barrels and a dumpster is located in the parking area.
- Edgemont Residents pay a usage fee, plus refundable security deposit.
Please keep others in mind when using all facilities. Also, leave all facilities the way in which you found them, pick up all trash and debris before you leave. We have an active bear population.